what does my dog need for mexico trip

Dog is going to mexico (PVR) with us, what does he need inorder to get into Mexico and back in to the USA



Here are a couple of web links that will help. It looks like you have to contact the U.S. Veterinary Services Area office of the State from which your pet will be transported for current procedures. The first link below includes a link that leads you to the contact information of the Veterinary Services area office you need. But you also need to contact the visiting country's consulate or embassy for information about any requirements that they require for taking your dog to their country. The second link includes contact information for the Kansas City Mexican consulate. Hope the links below help. Also feel free to call us if you need further assistance, (816) 252-0950. Thanks  



  • Last Updated Jul 23, 2019
  • Views 118
  • Answered By

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0 0