Q. Do I need a passport to travel to Canada?


Yes, you will need a US passport or its equivalent to cross into Canada.

I would recommend you read the information on the following website:


  • Last Updated Jan 14, 2019
  • Views 44
  • Answered By [Unclaimed]

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0